Login | Register
About Us
HOA Management Company Transition
Making Exterior Improvements?
Homeowners Insurance
Calendar of HOA Events
Contact Us
Management Company
Board Members
Holiday Decor
Neighborhood News
Townhome Parking Rules
Townhome Roofs
Community Park
Community Pool
Community Contracts
Community Pest Control
Homeowner Directory

  • How do I contact the HOA Board?
    By going to the Contact Us page and selecting HOA Board in the dropdown box.
  • Where can I find a copy of the CCRs?
    On the documents page.  You must be registered on the HOA website to access this page.
  • My street lamp is burned out. How do I get it replaced?
    There is a yellow sticker on the pole with the pole number and the phone number of York Electric to call.
  • What does our trash vendor pick up, and when?
    Trash pickup is on Friday mornings.
    Two bags of yard waste in clear bags as well as anything that can fit in the trash container will be accepted each pickup.
    Bulk-pickups must be scheduled by calling Active Waste Solutions at 704-626-7400.
    Click here to print a flyer with service information.

    For more information, call 704-626-7400 or visit Active Waste Solutions.
  • Will trash pickup occur on the holiday?
    • Christmas - No collection on Tuesday December 25th - Tuesday through Friday collections will be on a one day delayed pick up schedule (Wednesday through Saturday).
    • New Year’s Eve/ New Year’s Day (Monday December 31st, Tuesday January 1st) - Active Waste WILL NOT BE CLOSED for this holiday.  Routes will run on a normal schedule all week.
    • Martin Luther King (Monday January 21st) - Active Waste WILL NOT BE CLOSED for this holiday.  Routes will run on a normal schedule all week
  • When does the pool open/close?
    2020 Pool Season
    June 5 - June 28
    10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
    June 29 - July 26
    10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
    July 27 - August 16
    10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
    August 17 - September 13
    10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
    BYOF - Bring Your Own Furniture
    Social Distancing recommended
  • Who do I contact for sidewalk repairs?
    Contact the HOA Board at waterstone-bod@googlegroups.com.
  • Who do I call to get repairs done on a County owned street?
    Call York County Road Maintenance at 803-628-3200.  (County owned streets are identified with green street signs.)